Monday, February 9, 2009

Jimmy Bullard Wants YOU for Ebbsfleet United

Jimmy Bullard is excited about Ebbsfleeet United.


We've discussed the difficulties that Ebbsleet United (aka MyFootballClub FC) have been having in their Year 2 campaign. As the club struggles a bit off the pitch they have been searching for a way to maintain interest for the original 30,000 owners while potentially attracting new ones. This past weekend some of us here at UF received a disturbing e-mail about the state of the club.


"A quick hello from me, Jimmy Bullard, to fellow Fleet owners across the world!

The Fleet gave me my first chance in football and I was there between 1998 and 1999, so I sincerely hope this special club continues to go from strength to strength.

Stonebridge Road is a friendly place run by some lovely people - many of whom I know well and are still working at the club.

I've been delighted to see the club have such a great year. Winning at Wembley was a terrific reward for everyone. I only wish I could have been there to celebrate too, but I was preparing for Fulham's final game of the season the next day away at Portsmouth.

Thousands of members helping the club they own onto bigger and better things makes great sense to me. I hope you will join me and renew your MyFootballClub membership as soon as possible.

Cheers, Jimmy"


I guess he has plenty of time for such things while he is resting his knee, but if they are really serious about these efforts I expect a personal phone call from Roy Hodgson.

No comments: