Saturday, April 4, 2009

UF Special Report: Wanda Nara


Here it is Saturday afternoon, my wife is out helping a friend with wedding dress shopping, Liverpool just pulled of an injury time winner against Fulham, and it just so happens to sunny and nice outside. So, what do I decide to do? To provide UF with my special report on Argentine WAG extraordinaire Wanda Nara. The lovely lass you see up top and will see more of, a lot more of her, after the jump. In fact, let's just make this a preemptive NSFW warning for all pics after the jump and all links.


Who is Wanda Nara (NSFW Google Image search)?

She just so happens to be the new baby mama of former Barca and current Gremio striker Maxi Lopez, which is really just exhibit 89283 demonstrating professional athletes really punch above their weight in this aspect of life. Unfortunately for Maxi, Wanda's been drawing more attention than his play.

Him? Really?

But, there is more. Wanda also proclaimed she hand been touched (NSFW) by the Hand of God, but that she wouldn't be pressing charges. Diego Maradona denied the rumors.


Are those regulation size?

Channeling my best Billy Mays, but wait there's even more!!! She has a sex tape! Nara has definitely been taking notes in Paris Hilton Marketing 101.

She handles the trident well.


If you click now, I'll even throw in this odd video I just found. FOR FREE!! I'm not sure what it says, but I am pretty sure it is not very flattering of Ms. Nara. If any of you Spanish speakers wish to provide a translation in the comments it would be much appreciated.



8 comments:

The NY Kid said...

she seems...smart

phil said...

There's a "diving in the box" joke in here somewhere...

Anonymous said...

Well the video is parody of a song called Atreve-te-te (it translate to Do it , Do it) by puertorican artist called Calle 13 ( The 13 Street) The guys just saying That Ms Nara can't do a proper blow- J, & other NSFW stuff. I might get an STD for commenting on this post UF.

Spectator said...

Liss, your translation services are much appreciated! My three years of high school Spanish did me no good with the naughty words.

The Fan's Attic said...

well, it might be an STD from the Hand of God, so there's that.

Thanks for the translation.

jjf3 said...

Personally, I'm not a big fan. I prefer women who both look, and are, natural Latinas. I see her and Maxi's faces kind of (horribly) mimicing one another...

that said, TFA, if you're passing up on being outdoors, and/or being with your wife, then you are doing the Lord's work, sir... :)

The Fan's Attic said...

well, i did end up watching the Seattle-Toronto match.

BackBergtt said...

Amy Winehouse inspired grill, but otherwise, solid work.