Friday, April 3, 2009

You Lucky B@stards: A Treat For Monday.



You lucky, lucky people. Another exclusive UF interview is coming on Monday. Stevenage's Wembley bound keeper Chris Day. I know, I know, this is cruelty. I have teased you! Well here is a tid bit to keep you happy.

BD: What was it like playing at Anfield with Watford?

CD: Playing and winning at Anfield with Watford is probably my best result in football and to be given a standing ovation as a team by the kop for our efforts is what you dream about when you are growing up.

BD: Many players have strange pre-game routines and believe in superstitions and lucky charms. Do you have any rituals or habits on a match day before taking to the pitch?

CD: I wouldn't say we have too many rituals or superstitions amongst the camp but there are a few heads which have grown hair and stubble whilst on the run , a cd which we always play and I am wearing a pair of socks which have holes in the toes which I will not be changing, hopefully, for a while yet!

The whole interview will be up at 10 am on Monday.

-Bigus



4 comments:

BackBergtt said...

Do you tell interviewees that your handle is Bigus Dickus? If they're English, I think they'd appreciate it.

Also, 'Stevenage' looks an awful lot like 'Steverape' when looking at this site on a Blackberry.

jjf3 said...

Better serve it up, Bigus! And, yeah, I'd find it funny to know how your interviewee's react to that choice of nom'de'plume...(sic?)

Bigus Dickus said...

Ha. Maybe Mr Day will answer that question on here.

JJF3. Blackburn today were quite possibly the worst team I have ever seen play in the prem. They could not string two passes together and until Palacios was sent off, their chances of scoring were similar to my chances of scoring with Cheryl Cole.

jjf3 said...

You've forgotten Derby already? Now, were we 2nd to them? Possibly...