Thursday, June 25, 2009

Okay, Let's Put This Bitch to Bed and Get Ready For Brazil

Fuck soccer, I gotta dance!

Well, the euphoria from yesterday is slowly melting away. That means it's time to either break down Sunday's final against Brazil or see if we can't squeeze a couple of dick jokes out of Wednesday.

Yeah, we're sophomoric. But we actually tried to show some range with our juvenalia. Believe us when we say that we could have done an entire set themed with nothing but gay quips.

Some of these are more inspired than others. Enjoy.


Shit... Of course Salat is in the middle of the semi.


Dude, we're never going to find your contact out here.


Dammit, I knew I shouldn't have made that bet... Okay, which American wants to get blown first?


It's just how I always dreamed it. Right down to the Village People music.


Feel that? See it is true what they say about big hands.


Carlos, look at that. A monkey scored the clincher... Wait, is that racist?



There's actually no caption for this one. I just dig it because it totally reminds me of this picture of Master Shake (Use your imagination for the tiny Meatwads).


5 comments:

EbullientFatalist said...

My name issss . . . Brad-zula, the mic rula . . .

Sarah said...

I believe you about the gay quips.

Unknown said...

@Sarah: They look a millimeter from making out. Since it's our national team, does 'don't ask don't tell' still apply?

Jacob said...

Come on. As any good internetter knows: balls not touching=not gay.

amy said...

hahaha... I think there's some rule where if it happens while you're on a sport team, it doesn't count as being gay.