Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Clever Sod!


This morning I was reading the BBC football page on the train as normal. Spurs conned into buying an SPL defender. Dennis Wise to get a 'made up' title at Newcastle. Traitor Butcher thinking about becoming Scottish number two. What a jerk. Well he did play for the scum so what did I expect. Burley and Butcher. Two ex bin men. What more reason do I need to ignite a new hatred for Scotland? (Oh alright...I've always hated Scotland...There!)
Right! Back to the reason for this post......

Nestled at the bottom of the 'whats in the papers' section I found this gem.....

"David Beckham is planning to open a football academy in Brazil. The
former England captain already has academies in London and Los Angeles."

Now.... I like our former captain as much as the next Englishman. But this had me rolling. I'm not sure Brazil needs the help of Becks to breed more irritating trick laden flashy long haired Brazilians. Then it dawned on me. Becks is our saviour! He is going there to stop all that nonsense. He is going to teach them the good old long ball game. He's doing us a favor! The Kaka's of the future may well be.... Kaka! Good old David! Saving English football once again!

-Bigus

4 comments:

Ian said...

Beckham's camps remind me of the Derek Zoolander schools for kids who can't read good.

MoonshineMike said...

And here I thought he read the same article from the Economist which pointed out that Rio and some beach towns in Brazil have a higher percentage of women to men, like 60/40. That, combined with their idea for beach fashion, and everything else, would of gotten me burning some carbon to fly down there, Posh's funbags or not.

Jim Hendry said...

He will be teaching kids how to sell to the highest bidder, how to gush platitudes in the press about people you need or want something from, and also how to bag a talentless trophy wife.

Beckham's providing a valuable service here!

E-town Hooligan said...

Perhaps he recruiting for the Adidas factories ... South American slaves that can improve his product ... and his game.