Thursday, January 31, 2008

Deco's drunk-driving exploits

Cheers to Bigus Dickus for more Photoshop magic.

Thanks to the magic of late reporting, we learn that Barcelona's midfield marauder Deco got busted for drunk-driving almost 2 weeks ago.

He was pulled over while driving in the city, and thanks to La Vanguardia, it is reported that he blew a .35, far above the .25 limit.

Impressive work, sir.

While I imagine that playing in the Nou Camp with all superstars is an intoxicating experience, I had no idea it would translate to this.

What's the punishment? A fine of up to $886 and a three-month suspension on his license.

Maybe Ronaldinho can drive him to work until this matter blows over.

After the jump, some video highlights of Deco [and no, none of them involve him driving].


The Fan's Attic said...

can anybody tell me how a .35 in Spain relates to a .08 in America. I imagine there is some difference with metrics and all but fuck, .35 seems really high to me. Not to mention... .25 is the limit? Jeeezzzus.

ΓΌ75 said...
should help you.

.25 is approximately equal to a .05 on the US scale, I think,