Thursday, January 31, 2008

Deco's drunk-driving exploits

Cheers to Bigus Dickus for more Photoshop magic.


Thanks to the magic of late reporting, we learn that Barcelona's midfield marauder Deco got busted for drunk-driving almost 2 weeks ago.

He was pulled over while driving in the city, and thanks to La Vanguardia, it is reported that he blew a .35, far above the .25 limit.

Impressive work, sir.

While I imagine that playing in the Nou Camp with all superstars is an intoxicating experience, I had no idea it would translate to this.

What's the punishment? A fine of up to $886 and a three-month suspension on his license.

Maybe Ronaldinho can drive him to work until this matter blows over.

After the jump, some video highlights of Deco [and no, none of them involve him driving].


2 comments:

The Fan's Attic said...

can anybody tell me how a .35 in Spain relates to a .08 in America. I imagine there is some difference with metrics and all but fuck, .35 seems really high to me. Not to mention... .25 is the limit? Jeeezzzus.

Jacob said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drink_driving#European_Union
should help you.

.25 is approximately equal to a .05 on the US scale, I think,