Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Los Angeles gives us one more reason to push it out to sea

Snoop Dogg, hard at "work"

Seeing as though it's been months since he kicked a football with any purpose or meaning, David Beckham, everyone's favorite blond idiot and subject of our thought-provoking point and counterpoint debate this morning, has been working hard on "side projects" [aka wearing underwear, getting photographed, anything but actually playing football], and this one is a doozy.

"The rapper and soccer star - who are close friends - are so addicted to the comfy footwear they are planning to launch their own line of the 'house shoes' when they retire from their respective careers."
And this is the de-facto England captain? Fuck me sideways with the corner flag.

Said Mr. Calvin Broadus, during a rare break from dropping things while they're hot:

"I got David a pair of slippers as a present and he took a picture of him wearing them and sent it to me. I was like, 'They look cool!' We are talking about making a slipper together. So when I stop rapping and he stops playing soccer we can kick back and slip on a house shoe."
Words fail me sometimes. Like now. I guess it helps us understand his motivation and desire to move to MLS.

3 comments:

The Fan's Attic said...

It would be nice to live the life of Snoop Dogg, no?

The NY Kid said...

Needs more tits.

The Hundley said...

sometimes I take pictures of myself in slippers and send them to my friends, too.