Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday Beckspasses: Still time left


Reminder: you can win a book! Simply email us at the address in the sidebar, subject line WAHL to be entered in our random draw for the new Becks book.

WTF is a mun2? [MFUSA]
Sacha Kljestan has a potty mouth [The Offside Rules]
Yes, the 1-1-8 is coming to the EPL [NCNB]

Which EPL club has the most annoying fans? No, Norwich is not in the EPL [PIES]
Looking at the design of branding in soccer [Blue Sombrero]
Interview with the new director of Liverpool youth academy [Fox Soccer]
Longer interview with Grant Wahl [TIAS]

Finally:
Which EPL players are very nervous about their blood tests? [People UK]

10 comments:

The Fan's Attic said...

Guardian has a quiz on American soccer.

Jacob said...

9/10 on that, though one question has two correct answers. One is more correct.

The Fan's Attic said...

Yeah...that Union question was suspect.

Didn't get the squad numbers correct...but 9/10 so good for me I guess.

BackBergtt said...

You scored 7 out of a possible 10

You could get an international call-up if you maintain this kind of form


I'm unstoppable in the box, to be sure.

The NY Kid said...

8 out of 10, but it wouldn't let me see which ones I missed.

Anonymous said...

8 out of 10.

Didn't ESPN announce during the Confederations Cup that ESPN would be showing US v. Mexico on August 12? I remember Stu Scott saying he was excited.

Magnakai Haaskivi said...

9/10; screwed up on the Cosmos one.

corky said...

10 out of 10!

I am a soccer dork!

BurgerBrother said...

9/10 -

You've won the league, you could star in Dallas, you've got more silver than Buckingham Palace ...

Goat said...

9/10--Speaking of MLS, can I get some love for my Columbus Crew?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIJLP5a16KM