Thursday, June 11, 2009

UF After Dark: Sophie Houghton Is The Gift That Keeps On Giving

I'm not gonna do much exposition here because there is so much material I don't know where to begin. See that above, that's a Myspace message from Sophie to her amore, Federico Macheda from last night. Flawless logic if you ask me.

I also learned that Sophie was Miss Intercontinental Liverpool this year. It does look like she received high marks in school according the Miss Intercontinental webpage. And, she considers herself bisexual according to her a Myspace profile.

It also turns out Sophie has two other Myspace pages. After the jump, more pics, a lot more pics. More to come tomorrow as well.






























5 comments:

Fake Brian Gregory said...

You score one goal to help win a title and the burds come flocking. Life is not fair.

Eladio said...

Who goes out in public dressed like that? Honestly!

phil said...

I might need a penicillin shot just from looking at these pictures.

epiblast said...

@phil: You might need more than that, I think I just got gonorrhea by looking at these pictures.

The Fan's Attic said...

she was a promotions girl in the yellow outfit. so, she was paid to look like that. those other outfits, who knows.