Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday Backpasses: Golaço

Vote for us, we want fourth (again). But know that we would vote for ONTD_FB, if we could.



Video fight! Who has the better footy video for today? [ONTD_FB] or [WAATP?]
In case those videos weren't enough [The Best Eleven]
MLS boy quiz (h/t MLS Rumors) [Cosmo Girl!]
UF favorite c0rrine put up the Liverpool Hillsborough match [Justin]

Bloggin' on badges [ESPN]
FC Dallas aren't adept at this web thing [GTTF]
Rudo y Cursi movie review. Sounds better than Goal! [Pitch Invasion]
With one game left in the season--90 minutes against Sheffield United to go to the Prem--Burnley's 37 year old midfielder Graham Alexander has played all but 26 minutes this season. I'm not sure I've done anything productive for 5464 minutes since August [The Sun]

Finally:
I'm sure it was next to impossible, but I think Bolton's kit got worse for next season [EPL Talk]

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm famous

Jacob said...

In some corners, you are even infamous.

jjf3 said...

I like you as infamous...

it sounds better!

:

Anonymous said...

hey 3 mentions in 1 post i think we're getting serious

EbullientFatalist said...

I didn't have internet for the past twenty-four hours. I was lost, wandering around like I had just got high and took a Vicodin, all dazed and confused. Then I got the shivers and shakes. I missed my Unprofessional Foul.

Jacob said...

Nice to have you back, Mr. Elon.

Jim Hendry said...

Ebullient: not having the internet is the worst! Not having my daily Vicodin is even worser.

Jacob said...

Nicotine
Valium
Vicodin
Marijuana
Ecstasy
Alcohol

EbullientFatalist said...

Good to be back. Specs article on Hillsborough was wonderful.

Another in a list of stories about why I dislike mainstream United fans: was watching the replay of the Utd-'Latics match; United supporter sitting next to me, sipping a beer (MGD 64?!?!), pronounced Wigan "WYE-gan." I smiled to myself and didn't correct him. It was Wye-gan this, Wye-gan that for the next 45.

EbullientFatalist said...

2 outta 6 ain't bad for me.

Unknown said...

It may be a bad sign that no one has pointed this out yet, but your "vote for us" link is broken.

Apparently vhttp:// is not the proper way to start a web address. I'll still vote for you because that Drogba remix video made my day.

Jacob said...

Stupid misuse of the CTRL+V, rest assured.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna make you guys win or at least finish higher than 4th place

;)