Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WWOS: Who Would Obama Support, Part Deux



It has been rumored previously that US President Barack Obama is a West Ham fan. UF doesn't buy that rumor, but was not able to come to a consensus on which club he would support. Although, the Arsenal argument was rejected rather dismissively.

However, at this time further evidence has come to light suggesting he may have more than a passing familiarity with Anglo-Franco club of North London. In a NBC News special on the Obama White House, the cameras caught the President's knowing glance of a young lad in an Arsenal kit, a Titi jersey no less.




This evidence surely should put to rest all speculation, right? No. Well, then lets just add this to the silly season rumors.

Check out the video of the event here (4:34 mark) or here (6:26 mark).

Or just watch this video.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

I miss Five Guys.

Anonymous said...

He's a hammer.

bergkampesdios said...

At best indifference, but most probably scorn at the jersey. Hammer indeed.

EbullientFatalist said...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!1!!

Barack a Gunner? Be still my beating heart.

WhiteSpeedReceiver said...

Give me a break, people. It's obviously CSKA Moscow.

/Republican'd

strong like bull smart like tractor said...

If I'd have known he was a Gooner before the election, I would have voted for McCain.

/very nearly serious

Sarah said...

Smart choice.

Spectator said...

I miss the Five Brothers in Brooklyn Heights. I don't miss the feeling of guilt when I staggered out after eating there.

Spectator said...

Five Guys, not Five Brothers