Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Good, The Bad, The WTF


Sometimes I have a problem believing a shirt I come across actually exists. Well, I guess that's a little harsh. Sometimes I have a hard time believing that some shirts actually saw time on the pitch. Shirts that look more like Italian knock-offs or training ground wear than suitable for Saturday play. Today's shirt is one of those shirts. Glory glory Man United, indeed.


This is the alternate jersey from Manchester United's 1992-93 campaign. Boy, is it hideous. Remember that Liverpool shirt I bagged on last week? The one with the non-sublimated print? Well, this one is even more horrible. At least with the Liverpool shirt the print just made the fabric look dirty. Here the Manchester United shirt looks like an all-over bruise.

Or, I guess, it looks like a United fan's tattoo wet dream. I'm sure the guy below would love to redo his back tattoo given the chance to an all over badge print like is on the shirt.

Well, since people with tattoos are easy fodder, one more for you here. What the hell is this guy going to do when his back hair grows back out and obscures his nice new art?

Oh, and one other thing. If you would like to buy this shirt, on all of the ebays, only one is for sale at this time. Should tell you just how enduringly popular this one is with the lads.

3 comments:

Precious Roy said...

Good thing they didn't put Christiano Ronaldo on that thing or it would go down on the first sign of the slightest turbulence.

Hey-O.

Precious Roy said...

Well played, Goat.

Goat said...

Thank you, I'll be here all week. Literally. I have nothing else to do.