Friday, November 21, 2008

UF Needs YOU!



You may have heard that your favorite website has been nominated for ' Best Blog of the Year'.

No...Not Tiddlywinks.org, your other favorite. That's right, Unprofessional Foul. Oh you hadn't heard?

Unprofessional Foul has been nominated for 'Best Blog of the Year' by US Soccer.... I... KNOW!!!

Anyway, we would really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really appreciate your vote. One vote per day is allowed and the ballot box slams shut on Dec 8th. If you enjoy what we do, vote for us and vote for us often.

Click HERE to cast your vote. Did I mention that we would really appreciate your vote?

I thank you.

-Bigus

9 comments:

Adam said...

Voted, plus I voted like 5 times yesterday on various computers....for the WNT blog, god I love that blog.


In other news, Gallas has been stripped of the capitancy according to Arseblog.

Sarah said...

Seriously Adam? Who's got the band then?

Also, I like this whole begging/groveling for votes thing.

Jacob said...

Get used to it. There's like three weeks left.

jape said...

Good news about Gallas. I knew he was trouble when he told Chelsea that if they did not sell him that January he was going to turn and kick an own goal past Petr Cech. Clearly he is an infant.

Klute said...

i have voted. i will vote often. i will get ht-usa to back your campaign.

Unknown said...

Thank you Klute! And yes, Sarah, we will grovel, cheat, beg and plead for your support.

Bigus Dickus said...

I may even bribe!

jape said...

Correction it was not a January transfer. and I voted.

Jacob said...

Dark Lute! Get your kids as well.