Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Good, The Bad, The WTF

Sometimes, when coming up with shirts for this weekly post, I need a little help. Thankfully, my blog mates are here to get my back. Bigus gets the credit for ferreting out this shirt, presumably from when he wrote up this post on Forfar Athletic's disciplinary issues from last season. It's a beaut, and it's got pinwheels, like some other shirts we have covered before.



Not as bad, I don't think, as the Northern Ireland shirts linked to above, but still pretty ugly. In fact, it doesn't even remind me of pinwheels as much as it reminds me of the design on those oversized truck toolboxes people have down here in the South. Regerdless, it's not a good look for a shirt.

There's really not too much to say about the shirt otherwise. It's a poor design, and the patches on the sleeves don't help at all. In an effort to lengthen the post a little, and to give you something to look at, I present the following. For a mere $3 million or so, you can buy a modern castle on the outskirts of Forfar. If someone felt like donating that to my family and I, we would not say no. Possibly a nice Christmas gift. Just saying.


No comments: