Thursday, March 13, 2008

Jermain Defoe: Smooth Operator

Jermain Defoe starred for Portsmouth in yesterday's 4-2 victory over Birmingham in Premiership play scoring a brace in the first ten minutes. Mr. Defoe has been starring in the tabloids recently as well for his off-the-field scoring. Recently, the striker was caught red-handed (NSFW-ish)stepping out on his then-girlfriend, Danielle Lloyd (NSFW), with "model" Sarah Giggle.


Defoe chatted Giggle up at a nightclub, sent her some dirty text messages and then took her home to his mansion to "watch some tv." Ever the smooth operator, in more ways than one, Defoe displayed the sort of cunning off-the-field as he does on the field when he stole off to his closet only to return a short time later, ready to go the full ninety.

Let's have Miss Giggle tell the rest of her love story.

"It was at that point that he jumped up and went to the walk-in wardrobe.

"When he came out stark naked, obviously excited and kitted out in condom ready for action I said, 'You're having a laugh, aren't you? What makes you think I'm going to say yes?'

"He just gave me that cheeky smile of his and said, 'Maybe you won't.' I did though-but only after he'd tickled my thigh and really turned me on.

"It wasn't amazing sex. We started off sitting upright face to face and ended up on the floor.

"I thought it was a bit odd that he's all shaven down below. But the best thing about him is his beautiful skin. He told me he uses rose oil on it.

Giggle really showed him who's boss by holding out for so long. I've got to hand it to Giggle, for as easy as she gave it up, she gave it back to him in this interview.

As for Defoe, well, at least he has his money.

1 comment:

Chamisha said...

Well this story does not suprise me at all beacuse we know that jermain defoe is a HOE. and women fall for his charm every time with his peanut head