Thursday, July 2, 2009

Timbers v. Sounders, US Open Cup

From Timbers v. Sounders US Open Cup


I just got home from the Portland Timbers v. Seattle Sounders Third Round match in the Lamar Hunt US Open Cup. It was a disappointing 2-1 loss for the hometown Timbers, but it was a great game and atmosphere. I'll try to write a bit up tomorrow and put some more photos up, but right now I'll give you the above banner at the game that was down in front of me in the Timbers Army. It's backwards but I'm sure you can figure it out.

After the jump a brief video of the Timbers Army singing/chanting in the dying moments of the game.


6 comments:

Jacob said...

Uh. The first couple of times I looked at the banner, I read it as "Do the Corner" and wondered what a shotgun had to do with anything. I wonder no more.

The NY Kid said...

I still have no idea what is says/means.

hockalees said...

@NYK

RELLEK

8######qNNnnnn

niaboC ehT oD

Jim Hendry said...

Wow, do the Cobain!

The Fan's Attic said...

Keller Do The Cobain with a shotgun painted on.

The NY Kid said...

AHA! I thought that was an "R", not the "B" in cobain