Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thursday Backpasses: Treat it like a Friday

It seems that a lot of people with better jobs than mine have tomorrow off. As such, we will have a three day weekend. If big news comes up, we'll hit it; otherwise, we will gorging ourselves, as is the American way.

Here's something to chew on: Little Mikey Owen to Man U? [Premiership Talk]
Or should he go back to Pool? I find that highly unlikely [The Shankly Gate]
This goal is almost Ibrahimovic-like in its finishing. Shame about that [101GG]
Hmmmm. Not sure if I want. Bradley's extra call ups for the Gold Cup [SBI]

Horse-faced Ruud could be doing the reverse Benzema [Soccerway]
Gay goings on in Uganda. Ha ha. FUFA [The Independent]
Notts County trying to become "Formerly the Oldest Football League Club In The World" [Two Hundred Percent]
Final Nielsens for US-Brazil--about 4 million. [Soccer Insider]

Finally:
If you love comedy dives, this is the video for you [The Offside]

4 comments:

BackBergtt said...

Owen doesn't deserve United or Liverpool at this point. He wasn't good enough for a relegation battle, I don't honestly think that SAF believes he would be much of an addition to that team.

BackBergtt said...

Forty minutes later I realized I just gave United and SAF credit and the benefit of the doubt. Ugh. But as it was established that I am in fact illiterate and get by on recognizing the Gersh Agency logo, I'm willing to write that off as gibberish which took the form of a mostly cognate sentence.

EbullientFatalist said...

And owen is having a medical at Old Trafford. Has a player ever suited up for 'Pool, Real, and United? (I'd include Toon, but why?)

King Garry I Of Swandanavia said...

@EbullientFatalist:

Gabriel Heinze certainly didnt.