Friday, February 22, 2008

Whoring Makes the World A Better Place...

...even if it does make the Baby Jesus sad.

But yours truly will be making an appearance on this podcast. Treehouse Fort is the creation of Tuffy and Suss- of Deadspin (in)fame and they have politely asked me on to talk MLS and EPL. It starts at 7pm (Central time I think).

I politely agreed, but neglected to tell them I will be a total fraud when it comes to analyzing the MLS' upcoming season*. On top of that, I have no idea what they will be asking me, meaning I can't even really put together a cheat sheet. So, if you really want to hear what a metaphorical deer in the headlights sounds like when asked to break down the Columbus Crew for the upcoming season, by all means, please tune in.


(*Only kind of true)

4 comments:

Spectator said...

The only things you need to say are TEH MLS SUCKZ, EPL RULEZ!

The NY Kid said...

@Spectator: You forgot the LOLZ!

Spectator said...

Oh yeahs... LOLROFLWTF!!1

The Fan's Attic said...

I don't even know what you crazy kids are saying.

Get off my lawn!!