Friday, January 4, 2008

Hey Google, Would You Stop Living in the Past?

Sometimes Google's ability to read my mind is uncanny. Holy shit I so do want to read a shocking secret coffee companies don't want me to know about.

Other times, eh... The ads running down the side of the gmail for the longest time were trying to sell me cheese. As best I can discern this was the result of an email exchange that a female friend and I had about STD's (I'm clean, Ladies... no worries).

But seriously, Google, the whole Zidane to MLS thing? It is old. See that dateline? It's from July 26, 2007. That's so long ago the Scousers I co-blog with probably still hadn't had their spirits yet crushed by Rafa's goatee. So could you stop thinking I might care every other time I drop in to check my gmail?

Shit, you're suggesting me football stories within moments of the final gun. Futbol, on the other hand, is the world's most popular sport. Maybe you should work on a script that keep you a little more current because Zidane is Zidone.

M'kay? Thanks.

1 comment:

The Fan's Attic said...

Seriously, that's been bugging me a lot lately.